Illinois Attorney: Continuing Legal Education
Guidelines in Real Estate - Policy Issues for Real Estate Office Supervision
(Online On-Demand Presentation)
Attorneys who seek knowledge about the operation of a real estate brokerage firm will benefit from this course. The presentation provides comprehensive guidelines that will help you understand the basic duties and responsibilities required in the operation of a real estate brokerage firm. You will also learn how to create an office policy within the regulatory framework of the Illinois Real Estate License Act of 2000.
This program highlights the following information:
- The Manager’s Duty to Supervise, Train and Set Policy
- Creating an Office Policy
- Employment Agreements
- Record Retention and Destruction
- Policy for Supervision of Personal Assistants
- The amount of CLE credits reflect the maximum amount of credit that can be earned. Only actual attendance or participation earns credit. MCLE Rule 795(e)(6).
Mandatory Regulatory Fee(s):
The regulatory agency to which we report your course completion(s) may require a credit reporting or other processing fee. Fees are often calculated per-course or per-credit-hour.
Students are required to pay any state-mandated fees in addition to our course tuition.
We do not add any other shipping, processing, or hidden fees.