Illinois Attorney: Continuing Legal Education
Illinois Real Estate Broker Exam Review for Attorneys
(Live Class or Webinar)
You know you should have done this years ago...
Now learn all of the information required to pass the Illinois real estate broker examination and earn 5.0 hours of MCLE credit.
Our comprehensive review program is offered for attorneys, who are exempt from the State of Illinois pre-license education requirements. **
Attorneys who enroll in this program are provided with complete course materials and the individual attention needed to prepare for the licensing examination.
- Full-Day Classroom or Webinar Exam Review
- Comprehensive Textbook (Printed and PDF)
- Our Exclusive Illinois License Law Study Guide (PDF)
- Online Practice Questions
- Online Simulated State Examination with Scoring and Review
Even if you don’t plan to earn a Broker license, this course is great for attorneys who want to review and improve their knowledge of Illinois real estate license law and related subject matter.
- ** Attorneys licensed in Illinois are not required to complete a pre-license course and earn a transcript before attempting the state examination. We will provide you with the state exam candidate handbook, which includes the form you need to apply for the appropriate exemption.
Mandatory Regulatory Fee(s):
The regulatory agency to which we report your course completion(s) may require a credit reporting or other processing fee. Fees are often calculated per-course or per-credit-hour.
Students are required to pay any state-mandated fees in addition to our course tuition.
We do not add any other shipping, processing, or hidden fees.