Illinois Attorney: Continuing Legal Education
Confronting Impairment and Creating Wellness
(Online On-Demand Presentation) [Mental Health, Substance Abuse]
The Honorable Susan Snow (Ret.) of the Circuit Court of Cook County, Domestic Relations Division, lead attorneys through a personal examination of the continuum of impairment and wellness in professional life.
In line with recently updated CLE guidelines, this online presentation meets the Illinois MCLE Board Professional Responsibility requirements for Mental Health and/or Substance Abuse and will help to advance the value of wellness within your profession.
You will learn:
- How to identify attorney impairment
- The effects of impairment on the practice of law
- The reporting requirements according to the Rules of Professional Conduct
- Strategies for increasing wellness and reducing stress
Judge Snow's passion for reform and improvement of the justice system, two decades on the bench and experience as a trained intervener for the Illinois Lawyers Assistance Program inform her background and knowledge regarding critical issues of impairment and wellness.
- The amount of CLE credits reflect the maximum amount of credit that can be earned. Only actual attendance or participation earns credit. MCLE Rule 795(e)(6).
Mandatory Regulatory Fee(s):
The regulatory agency to which we report your course completion(s) may require a credit reporting or other processing fee. Fees are often calculated per-course or per-credit-hour.
Students are required to pay any state-mandated fees in addition to our course tuition.
We do not add any other shipping, processing, or hidden fees.