Illinois Attorney: Continuing Legal Education
Confronting Impairment and Creating Wellness
(Online On-Demand Presentation) [Includes Ethics]
The Honorable Susan Snow (Ret.) of the Circuit Court of Cook County, Domestic Relations Division, will lead attorneys through a personal examination of the continuum of impairment and wellness in professional life.
You will learn:
- How to identify attorney impairment
- The effects of impairment on the practice of law
- The reporting requirements according to the Rules of Professional Conduct
- Strategies for increasing wellness and reducing stress
Judge Snow's passion for reform and improvement of the justice system, two decades on the bench and experience as a trained intervener for the Illinois Lawyers Assistance Program inform her background and knowledge regarding critical issues of impairment and wellness.
- The amount of CLE credits reflect the maximum amount of credit that can be earned. Only actual attendance or participation earns credit. MCLE Rule 795(e)(6).
Mandatory Regulatory Fee(s):
The regulatory agency to which we report your course completion(s) may require a credit reporting or other processing fee. Fees are often calculated per-course or per-credit-hour.
Students are required to pay any state-mandated fees in addition to our course tuition.
We do not add any other shipping, processing, or hidden fees.