Illinois Attorney: Continuing Legal Education
6-Hour Illinois Ethics Package
(Online On-Demand Presentations)
Satisfy your entire ethics requirement with these engaging CLE presentations. You will learn:
- How to identify signs of impairment, why it should matter to you, and what you can do.
- How the Rules of Profeessional Conduct apply to real estate transactions.
- Common ethical scenarios that real estate practitioners face.
- How to open, market and advertise a legal practice.
- Engagement agreements, issues related to confidentiality, and ARDC compliants.
- Creative Financing and Budget Processes.
- ...and More!
The following recorded CLE presentations are included in this package:
- Confronting Impairment and Creating Wellness (2.25 Prof. Resp.)
- Hands-On Ethics For Real Estate Practice (1.75 Prof. Resp.)
- Managing Or Opening A Legal Practice (1 Prof. Resp.)
- Practice Techniques - Ethical Management Strategies (1 Prof. Resp.)
- The amount of CLE credits reflect the maximum amount of credit that can be earned. Only actual attendance or participation earns credit. MCLE Rule 795(e)(6).
- Attorneys must complete a minimum of six hours of professional responsibility credit per rule 794(d).
- You may carry over up to 10 hours of CLE credit. This includes professional responsibility hours earned during the reporting period, which may be used to meet the professional responsibility requirement of the next reporting period. Note that newly admitted attorneys have a different calculation for carryover credit. Details regarding carry over are avalable here.
Mandatory Regulatory Fee(s):
The regulatory agency to which we report your course completion(s) may require a credit reporting or other processing fee. Fees are often calculated per-course or per-credit-hour.
Students are required to pay any state-mandated fees in addition to our course tuition.
We do not add any other shipping, processing, or hidden fees.