Illinois Attorney: Continuing Legal Education
Distressed Real Estate Fundamentals Package
(Online On-Demand Presentations)
Learn about the fast-growing practice area of distressed real estate. Both commercial and residential issues will be discussed. This relevant package includes essential practice techniques and procedures taught by leading practitioners to give you broad understanding of this competitive legal field.
To earn CLE credit, view an entire online course at once or individual modules. Start and stop whenever you choose and pick up right where you left off. After viewing an entire presentation, simply submit our online Affidavit of Course Completion, and a certificate of completion will be issued.
The following recorded CLE presentations are included:
- Developing Environmentally Impacted Properties (1 Gen.)
- Foreclosure Defense Practice Strategies (1 Gen.)
- Hot Topics in Real Estate - Foreclosure, Short Sales and New Construction (1 Gen.)
- Risk Reduction and Advertising - Guidelines in Real Estate (1.5 Gen.)
- Updated Real Estate Closing Procedures (1 Gen.)
- The amount of CLE credits reflect the maximum amount of credit that can be earned. Only actual attendance or participation earns credit. MCLE Rule 795(e)(6).
- You may carry over up to 10 hours of CLE credit. This includes professional responsibility hours earned during the reporting period, which may be used to meet the professional responsibility requirement of the next reporting period. Note that newly admitted attorneys have a different calculation for carryover credit. Details regarding carry over are avalable here.
Mandatory Regulatory Fee(s):
The regulatory agency to which we report your course completion(s) may require a credit reporting or other processing fee. Fees are often calculated per-course or per-credit-hour.
Students are required to pay any state-mandated fees in addition to our course tuition.
We do not add any other shipping, processing, or hidden fees.