Illinois Attorney: Continuing Legal Education
Phase 1 Environmental Assessments
(Online On-Demand Presentation)
This course provides practical information about Phase I Environmental Assessments and the laws and regulations governing their provision and use. Alan Levine, an experienced licensed professional engineer and environmental consultant provides a nuts and bolts presentation that offers lawyers a clear understanding of the components of a Phase I and the related issues to consider as a transactional lawyer representing property owners.
- Recognized Environmental Conditions
- Components of the Phase I
- Business Environmental Risks
- The 2001 Brownfields Revitalization Act
- All Appropriate Inquiry Rule
- Post Phase I Requirements
This course stands alone or is an excellent prelude to Mr. Levine's separate presentation, "Developing Environmentally Impacted Properties."
- The amount of CLE credits reflect the maximum amount of credit that can be earned. Only actual attendance or participation earns credit. MCLE Rule 795(e)(6).
Mandatory Regulatory Fee(s):
The regulatory agency to which we report your course completion(s) may require a credit reporting or other processing fee. Fees are often calculated per-course or per-credit-hour.
Students are required to pay any state-mandated fees in addition to our course tuition.
We do not add any other shipping, processing, or hidden fees.