Illinois Attorney: Continuing Legal Education
Developing Environmentally Impacted Properties
(Online On-Demand Presentation)
This course provides professional perspective on site assessment, remediation and ongoing compliance with environmental laws and regulations affecting environmentally impacted properties. Alan Levine, an experienced licensed professional engineer and environmental consultant provides lawyers with a practical view of topics essential to understand when representing a property owner or developer.
- Phase II Site Investigations
- Tiered Approach to Corrective Action Objectives (TACO)
- "No Further Remediation" Letters
- Case Studies - Development of Environmentally Impacted Properties
This course stands alone or is an excellent prelude to Mr. Levine's separate presentation, "Phase I Environmental Assessments".
- The amount of CLE credits reflect the maximum amount of credit that can be earned. Only actual attendance or participation earns credit. MCLE Rule 795(e)(6).
Mandatory Regulatory Fee(s):
The regulatory agency to which we report your course completion(s) may require a credit reporting or other processing fee. Fees are often calculated per-course or per-credit-hour.
Students are required to pay any state-mandated fees in addition to our course tuition.
We do not add any other shipping, processing, or hidden fees.