Illinois Attorney: Continuing Legal Education
Overview of Workers Compensation
(Online On-Demand Presentation)
This remarkably comprehensive overview of Illinois Workers Compensation practice is presented by Howard Ankin, an experienced Illinois lawyer with extensive experience practicing personal injury, workers compensation, wrongful death, social security disability and criminal and civil litigation. Mr. Ankin provides significant detail intended to permit viewers of the presentation the building blocks for practice in the workers compensation arena.
- Background on the Illinois Workers Compensation System
- Medical Benefits
- Lost Time Benefits and Calculations
- Permanency Awards and Valuations
- Fundamentals of Motion and Hearing Practice
- The amount of CLE credits reflect the maximum amount of credit that can be earned. Only actual attendance or participation earns credit. MCLE Rule 795(e)(6).
Mandatory Regulatory Fee(s):
The regulatory agency to which we report your course completion(s) may require a credit reporting or other processing fee. Fees are often calculated per-course or per-credit-hour.
Students are required to pay any state-mandated fees in addition to our course tuition.
We do not add any other shipping, processing, or hidden fees.