Illinois Attorney: Continuing Legal Education
Managing or Opening a Legal Practice
(Online On-Demand Presentation) [Includes Ethics]
Whether you are managing a firm, running your own solo practice or are considering opening up a solo practice, this presentation is for you. This nuts and bolts lecture provides in depth training regarding how to open, operate and market a legal practice. Detailed instruction will benefit every attorney, including those running a general practice, those having a specific practice area, and those who operate a part-time practice.
This one-hour presentation will address each important phase of the process including:
- Highlights of the Illinois Rules of Professional Conduct
- Creative Financing and Budget Processes
- Alternatives to Corporate Office Leases
- Advertising Rules
- Intake Procedures
- Communication and Docketing Systems
- The amount of CLE credits reflect the maximum amount of credit that can be earned. Only actual attendance or participation earns credit. MCLE Rule 795(e)(6).
Mandatory Regulatory Fee(s):
The regulatory agency to which we report your course completion(s) may require a credit reporting or other processing fee. Fees are often calculated per-course or per-credit-hour.
Students are required to pay any state-mandated fees in addition to our course tuition.
We do not add any other shipping, processing, or hidden fees.