Illinois Attorney: Continuing Legal Education
Practice Techniques - Ethical Management Strategies
(Online On-Demand Presentation) [Includes Ethics]
For seasoned attorneys and newly admitted attorneys alike, practice management strategies are an essential component to practicing law. All attorneys must continually update their practice techniques and procedures in order to ethically and efficiently represent their clients. This one-hour presentation will address the best practices essential for all attorneys, whether they run their own firm, are a solo practitioner, in-house counsel, or are an associate with a law firm.
This lecture details specific techniques and procedures necessary for the responsible practice of law, including:
- Highlights of the Illinois Rules of Professional Conduct
- Confidential Communication Strategies
- Required Record Keeping Procedures
- New Rules Regarding Identity Protection
- New Rules for Trust Accounts
- The amount of CLE credits reflect the maximum amount of credit that can be earned. Only actual attendance or participation earns credit. MCLE Rule 795(e)(6).
Mandatory Regulatory Fee(s):
The regulatory agency to which we report your course completion(s) may require a credit reporting or other processing fee. Fees are often calculated per-course or per-credit-hour.
Students are required to pay any state-mandated fees in addition to our course tuition.
We do not add any other shipping, processing, or hidden fees.