Illinois Attorney: Continuing Legal Education
The Proper Use of Social Media in Legal Practices
(Online On-Demand Presentation) [Ethics, Civility, Professionalism]
Lawyers can use social media to build relationships and networks, to market their expertise, and keep up to date in real time with relevant rule and case law updates. Learn how to ethically harness the growing platform of social media to increase your exposure and client base. This 90 minute presentation will provide extensive training on the benefits as well as the ethical safeguards that can take your practice to the next level.
This informative program includes the benefits of social media, including:
- Growing Your Client Base With Social Media
- Establishing Yourself As an Expert
- Increasing Your Sphere of Influence
- Best Practices When Using Social Media
- Ethical Formula for Converting Social Media Followers Into Customers
- The amount of CLE credits reflect the maximum amount of credit that can be earned. Only actual attendance or participation earns credit. MCLE Rule 795(e)(6).
Mandatory Regulatory Fee(s):
The regulatory agency to which we report your course completion(s) may require a credit reporting or other processing fee. Fees are often calculated per-course or per-credit-hour.
Students are required to pay any state-mandated fees in addition to our course tuition.
We do not add any other shipping, processing, or hidden fees.