Illinois Insurance Producer: Continuing Education
Principles for Insurance Professionals
+ Insurance Policies - An Essential Resource ($29 Savings)
State Requirement - Illinois resident insurance producers must complete 24 hours of continuing education before renewing their license. Complete 21 hours of your requirement anywhere, anytime with this convenient self-study package.
Note: All Illinois insurance producers must complete an in-person, 3-hour ethics class. This package does not include a course that counts toward that requirement. For information about our live ethics class, click here.
These courses are approved for all insurance licensees by the Illinois Department of Insurance
It's easy . . .
- Read the course book (printed or online).
- Take the open-book online exam for immediate scoring.
Credit is reported to the state within one business day!
Courses included in this package:
- When enrolling for this program, you may request a free copy of the self-study book
- Paper exams are also available.
- Students who enroll in this discount course package may add-on the required Ethics course for ONLY $30.00 (SAVE $39.00). If you wish to upgrade, please call to speak with a knowledgeable representative.
Mandatory Regulatory Fee(s):
The regulatory agency to which we report your course completion(s) may require a credit reporting or other processing fee. Fees are often calculated per-course or per-credit-hour.
Students are required to pay any state-mandated fees in addition to our course tuition.
We do not add any other shipping, processing, or hidden fees.