Illinois Real Estate: Post-License
Complete Broker Post-License Program with Flex Webinar (SAVE $100.00)
(Self-Study) + (Live Webinar Sessions, Start Anytime)
Broker Post-License Education is required before a Broker's first license renewal.
- Replaces Continuing Education for your first renewal.
- Follow-up to your broker pre-license training.
This 30-credit-hour discount package satisfies your entire requirement to renew your broker license. Our classes/webinars are led by experienced real estate professionals.
This 30-credit-hour program includes:
Self-Study Course - 15 Credit Hours
- Complete this straightforward course at your own pace.
- Includes practice quizzes to reinforce the self-study material.
- Immediate access to online textbook.
- Printed textbook shipped to you at no extra charge.
- Start anytime - before or after the live webinars.
Flex Webinar - 15 Credit Hours
- Choose to attend flexible webinar sessions when you are available. (No pre-registration required.)
- Participating in our webinar is the closest thing to being in a live class but more convenient.
- This live-streamed class can be viewed anywhere from your computer or mobile device.
- Live webinars are offered every Tuesday and Thursday and some weekends.
- Finish in as little as two days.
The state-required proctored exam for the self-study course must be scheduled and completed following your completion of the self-study course and six webinar sessions. You may take your proctored exam at locations throughout the state or online with an individual proctor of your choice. Learn more.
- This course includes the Post-License Topics and Applied Real Estate Practices courses.
- Upon enrollment you will receive the following at no extra charge:
- Course Instructions, Procedures, and Policies
- Real Estate Institute's exclusive textbook specifically designed for Illinois post-license education
- Your username/password that is required to access online course materials
- The webinar does not require a webcam or special computer equipment. Click here to test your computer.
- There are no webinars on federal holidays. Check the schedule for upcoming webinar dates.
Mandatory Regulatory Fee(s):
The regulatory agency to which we report your course completion(s) may require a credit reporting or other processing fee. Fees are often calculated per-course or per-credit-hour.
Students are required to pay any state-mandated fees in addition to our course tuition.
We do not add any other shipping, processing, or hidden fees.