Illinois Real Estate: Post-License
Complete Broker Post-License Program with 2-Day Class (SAVE $100.00)
(Self-Study) + (2-Day Classes in the Chicago Area)
Broker Post-License Education is required before a Broker's first renewal.
- Replaces CE for your first renewal
- Follow-up to your broker pre-license training
This 30-credit-hour discount package satisfies your entire requirement to renew your broker license. Our classes/webinars are led by experienced real estate professionals.
This 30-credit-hour program includes:
Self-Study Course - 15 Credit Hours
- Complete this straightforward course at your own pace.
- Includes practice quizzes to reinforce the self-study material.
- Immediate access to online textbook.
- Printed textbook shipped to you at no extra charge.
- Start anytime - before or after the live classes.
2-Day Class - 15 Credit Hours
- Quickly complete the interactive course requirement in two full days.
- Meet other brokers.
The state-required proctored exam will be given at the end of the last class session and scored immediately. You will leave this course with your exam results.
- This course includes the Post-License Topics and Applied Real Estate Practices courses.
- Upon enrollment you will receive the following at no extra charge:
- Course Instructions, Procedures, and Policies
- Real Estate Institute's exclusive textbook specifically designed for Illinois post-license education
- Your username/password that is required to access online course materials
Mandatory Regulatory Fee(s):
The regulatory agency to which we report your course completion(s) may require a credit reporting or other processing fee. Fees are often calculated per-course or per-credit-hour.
Students are required to pay any state-mandated fees in addition to our course tuition.
We do not add any other shipping, processing, or hidden fees.