Illinois Real Estate: Post-License
Complete Broker Post-License Program with Flex Webinar (SAVE $100.00)
(Online Distance Education) + (Live Webinar Sessions, Start Anytime)
Broker Post-License Education is required before a Broker's first license renewal.
- Replaces Continuing Education for your first renewal.
- Follow-up to your broker pre-license training.
This 30-credit-hour discount package satisfies your entire requirement to renew your broker license. No final exam is required for this interactive ONLINE program. Our flex webinars are led by Illinois real estate experts and educators.
This 30-credit-hour program includes:
Broker Post-License Topics
Online Distance Education Course - 15 Credit Hours
New for 2018!
- Study online.
- Complete this straightforward course at your own pace.
- Step through interactive modules with knowledge checks along the way.
- Immediate access to upon enrollment.
- Start anytime - before or after the live webinars.
Broker Post-License Applied Real Estate Practices
Flex Webinar - 15 Credit Hours
- Choose to attend flexible webinar sessions when you are available. (No pre-registration required.)
- Participating in our webinar is the closest thing to being in a live class but more convenient.
- This live-streamed class can be viewed anywhere from your computer or mobile device.
- Live webinars are offered every Tuesday and Thursday and some weekends.
- Finish in as little as two days.
- This course includes the Post-License Topics and Applied Real Estate Practices courses.
- This program does not require a final exam. Both courses are delivered in interactive formats.
- Upon enrollment you will receive your username/password that is required to access online courses.
- The webinar does not require a webcam or special computer equipment. Click here to test your computer.
- There are no webinars on federal holidays. Check the schedule for upcoming webinar dates.
Mandatory Regulatory Fee(s):
The regulatory agency to which we report your course completion(s) may require a credit reporting or other processing fee. Fees are often calculated per-course or per-credit-hour.
Students are required to pay any state-mandated fees in addition to our course tuition.
We do not add any other shipping, processing, or hidden fees.