Illinois Real Estate: Continuing Education
Core/Elective CE: 12 Credit Hours
This discounted self-study program provides 12 credit hours of continuing education.
The following courses are Included:
- Core A: Fair Housing, Agency, License Law and Escrow (3 Credit Hours)
- Core B: Disclosures - To Tell or Not To Tell (3 Credit Hours)
- Elective: Mortgages - From Buyer to Borrower (3 Credit Hours)
- Elective: Ethical Practice (3 Credit Hours)
Click "View Materials" to get started now by viewing our free course book. When enrolling, you may also request that we send you a printed copy of the book at no additional charge.
After studying, you are required by state rules to pass a proctored exam, which can be taken at any of our convenient testing locations. **
- **Proctored exams may be administered by the school or impartial third parties who agree to proctor exams on behalf of the school. Once enrolled, you will have access to the online exam scheduling tool, which allows you to quickly and easily schedule your proctored exams. Exams may be offered on paper or online, depending on the proctor and location you select.
Mandatory Regulatory Fee(s):
The regulatory agency to which we report your course completion(s) may require a credit reporting or other processing fee. Fees are often calculated per-course or per-credit-hour.
Students are required to pay any state-mandated fees in addition to our course tuition.
We do not add any other shipping, processing, or hidden fees.