Illinois Real Estate: Continuing Education
All-in-One CE: Broker Management Flex Webinar Plus 12-Hr Core/Elective
(Live Webinar Sessions, Start Anytime) + (Self-Study)
This "all-in-one" package is designed to satisfy your entire Managing Broker 24-credit-hour CE requirement. This package includes two 12-credit-hour programs:
Broker Management Continuing Education
Flex Webinar - 12 Credit Hours
- Choose to attend webinar sessions when you are available.
- Participating in our webinar is the closest thing to being in a live class but more convenient.
- For a complete BMCE course description, or if you have already completed your 12-credit-hour core and elective requirement, click here.
Core & Elective Continuing Education
Self-Study Courses - 12 Credit Hours
- Core A: Fair Housing, Agency, License Law and Escrow (3 Credit Hours)
- Core B: Disclosures - To Tell or Not To Tell (3 Credit Hours)
- Elective: Mortgages - From Buyer to Borrower (3 Credit Hours)
- Elective: Ethical Practice (3 Credit Hours)
For self-study courses, the state-required proctored exam(s) must be scheduled and completed. You may take your proctored exam at locations throughout the state. We also allow accept applications from individual proctors (for online, proctored exams). Learn more.
- If you’d prefer to attend classroom sessions, choose our 2-day class program. Learn More.
- Attorneys who are currently registered to practice in Illinois are exempt from this requirement.
- Licensees who completed the Managing Broker pre-license course during the current license renewal period are only required to complete core/elective CE.
- You may attend the webinar from your computer or mobile device. The webinar does not require a webcam or special computer equipment. Click here to test your computer. See the mobile tech specs for a list of compatible devices.
- You must attend all four webinar sessions to earn credit for the Broker Management CE course.
Mandatory Regulatory Fee(s):
The regulatory agency to which we report your course completion(s) may require a credit reporting or other processing fee. Fees are often calculated per-course or per-credit-hour.
Students are required to pay any state-mandated fees in addition to our course tuition.
We do not add any other shipping, processing, or hidden fees.