Illinois Real Estate: Continuing Education
All-in-One CE: Broker Management 2-Day Class Plus 12-Hr Core/Elective
(2-day classes in the Chicago-area) + (Self-Study)
This "all-in-one" package is designed to satisfy your entire Managing Broker 24-credit-hour CE requirement. This package includes two 12-credit-hour programs:
Broker Management Continuing Education
2-day Class - 12 Credit Hours
- Quickly complete BMCE in two full days.
- For a complete BMCE course description, or if you have already completed your 12-credit-hour core and elective requirement, click here.
Core & Elective Continuing Education
Self-Study Courses - 12 Credit Hours
- Core A: Fair Housing, Agency, License Law and Escrow (3 Credit Hours)
- Core B: Disclosures - To Tell or Not To Tell (3 Credit Hours)
- Elective: Mortgages - From Buyer to Borrower (3 Credit Hours)
- Elective: Ethical Practice (3 Credit Hours)
The state-required proctored exam for self-study courses will be given at the end of the last class session and scored immediately. This allows you to earn credit for all of your courses on the same day.
- If you can’t find a convenient date or class location, attend online from anywhere with our Flex Webinar.
- Attorneys who are currently registered to practice in Illinois are exempt from this requirement.
- Licensees who completed the Managing Broker pre-license course during the current license renewal period are only required to complete core/elective CE.
- The IDFPR permits no more than six hours of Broker Management CE to be completed in one day.
Mandatory Regulatory Fee(s):
The regulatory agency to which we report your course completion(s) may require a credit reporting or other processing fee. Fees are often calculated per-course or per-credit-hour.
Students are required to pay any state-mandated fees in addition to our course tuition.
We do not add any other shipping, processing, or hidden fees.