Illinois Real Estate: Continuing Education
All-in-One CE: Broker Management 2-Day Class Plus 12-Hr Core/Elective
(2-day classes in the Chicago-area) + (Self-Study)
This "all-in-one" package is designed to satisfy your entire Managing Broker 24-credit-hour CE requirement. This package includes two 12-credit-hour programs:
Broker Management Continuing Education
2-day Class - 12 Credit Hours
- Quickly complete BMCE in two full days.
- For a complete BMCE course description, or if you have already completed your 12-credit-hour core and elective requirement, click here.
Core & Elective Continuing Education
Self-Study Courses - 12 Credit Hours
- Core A: Fair Housing, Agency, License Law and Escrow (3 Credit Hours)
- Core B: Disclosures - To Tell or Not To Tell (3 Credit Hours)
- Elective: Mortgages - From Buyer to Borrower (3 Credit Hours)
- Elective: Ethical Practice (3 Credit Hours)
The state-required proctored exam will be given at the end of the last class session and scored immediately. You will leave this course with your exam results.
- If you can’t find a convenient date or class location, attend online from anywhere with our Flex Webinar.
- Attorneys who are currently registered to practice in Illinois are exempt from this requirement.
- Licensees who completed the Managing Broker pre-license course during the current license renewal period are only required to complete core/elective CE.
- The IDFPR permits no more than six hours of Broker Management CE to be completed in one day.
Mandatory Regulatory Fee(s):
The regulatory agency to which we report your course completion(s) may require a credit reporting or other processing fee. Fees are often calculated per-course or per-credit-hour.
Students are required to pay any state-mandated fees in addition to our course tuition.
We do not add any other shipping, processing, or hidden fees.