Illinois Real Estate: Continuing Education
Broker Management Continuing Education
(Live Webinar Sessions, Start Anytime)
Managing Broker licensees are required to complete an interactive 12-hour Broker Management Continuing Education course for renewal. Flex Webinars are the perfect option for busy professionals who need a flexible schedule.
- This live-streamed class can be viewed anywhere you have Internet access.
- Choose to attend live webinars when you are available.
- Morning, afternoon, and evening sessions are offered.
- Attend the sessions that work for you (no pre-registration required).
- Participating in our webinar is the closest thing to being in a live class but more convenient!
- All webinar attendees receive a free reference guide.
Our webinars are led by professional instructors with on-the-ground real estate experience. This course will apply the law to real-life situations you are likely to experience in your practice.In this engaging course, you will learn:
- how to protect your earnings in a highly regulated business environment
- how recent amendments to the license law affect you
- current trends and duties of licensees representing buyers and sellers
- how to implement sound real estate business practices
- how to create, manage and enforce office policies
- what managing brokers (including those who are self-sponsored) need to know to be in compliance
After attending the entire 12-hour courses, you will be issued a Certificate of Completion and the corresponding course credit will be reported to the state.
- You may enroll in this 12-hour course. However, in order to renew your Managing Broker license in Illinois, you must complete a total of 24 credit hours of continuing education. Our All-in-One CE Package includes your entire requirement: 12-hour Broker Management CE plus 12 credit hours of core/elective CE.
- Attorneys who are currently registered to practice in Illinois are exempt from this requirement.
- Licensees who completed the Managing Broker pre-license course during the current license renewal period are only required to complete core/elective CE.
- You may attend the webinar from your computer or mobile device. The webinar does not require a webcam or special computer equipment. Click here to test your computer. See the mobile tech specs for a list of compatible devices.
- You must attend all four webinar sessions to earn credit.
Mandatory Regulatory Fee(s):
The regulatory agency to which we report your course completion(s) may require a credit reporting or other processing fee. Fees are often calculated per-course or per-credit-hour.
Students are required to pay any state-mandated fees in addition to our course tuition.
We do not add any other shipping, processing, or hidden fees.
- All Managing Broker licensees are required to complete this course. This includes licensees who are currently sponsored by another Managing Broker.
Note: Licensees who completed the 45-hour pre-license course during the current license renewal period are only required to complete core/elective CE before renewing their first renewal as a Managing Broker licensee.