Illinois Real Estate: Continuing Education
EARLY-BIRD SPECIAL - EXTENDED
Broker Management Continuing Education
(Live Webinar Sessions, Start Anytime)
EXTENDED: Take advantage of this Early-Bird special by June 12, 2017 and save $70 off regular-priced tuition ($199). The discount has already been applied!
Managing Broker licensees are required to complete an interactive 12-hour Broker Management Continuing Education course for renewal. Flex Webinars are the perfect option for busy professionals who need a flexible schedule.
- This live-streamed class can be viewed anywhere you have Internet access.
- Choose to attend live webinars when you are available.
- Morning, afternoon, and evening sessions are offered.
- Attend the sessions that work for you (no pre-registration required).
- Participating in our webinar is the closest thing to being in a live class but more convenient!
- All webinar attendees receive a free study guide, which is a great desk reference and can help you prepare for the course exam.
Our webinars are led by professional instructors with on-the-ground real estate experience. This course will apply the law to real-life situations you are likely to experience in your practice.In this engaging course, you will learn:
- how to protect your earnings in a highly regulated business environment
- how recent amendments to the license law affect you
- current trends and duties of licensees representing buyers and sellers
- how to implement sound real estate business practices
- how to create, manage and enforce office policies
- what managing brokers (including those who are self-sponsored) need to know to be in compliance
The state-required proctored exam must be scheduled and completed following your last webinar session. You may take your proctored exam at locations throughout the state. We also accept applications from individual proctors (for online, proctored exams). Learn more.
- You may enroll in this 12-hour course. However, in order to renew your Managing Broker license in Illinois, you must complete a total of 24 credit hours of continuing education. Our All-in-One CE Package includes your entire requirement: 12-hour Broker Management CE plus 12 credit hours of core/elective CE.
- Attorneys who are currently registered to practice in Illinois are exempt from this requirement.
- Licensees who completed the Managing Broker pre-license course during the current license renewal period are only required to complete core/elective CE.
- You may attend the webinar from your computer or mobile device. The webinar does not require a webcam or special computer equipment. Click here to test your computer. See the mobile tech specs for a list of compatible devices.
- You must attend all four webinar sessions and pass the course exam to earn credit.
Mandatory Regulatory Fee(s):
The regulatory agency to which we report your course completion(s) may require a credit reporting or other processing fee. Fees are often calculated per-course or per-credit-hour.
Students are required to pay any state-mandated fees in addition to our course tuition.
We do not add any other shipping, processing, or hidden fees.
- All Managing Broker licensees are required to complete this course. This includes licensees who are currently sponsored by another Managing Broker.
Note: Licensees who completed the 45-hour pre-license course during the current license renewal period are only required to complete core/elective CE before renewing their first renewal as a Managing Broker licensee.