Illinois Real Estate: Licensing
Fast-Track Live Class, Broker Pre-License Program
(Package Savings: $168)
(Live Class Sessions) + (Self-Study Assignments)
This 90-credit-hour accelerated program satisfies your entire requirement to obtain an Illinois broker license. Over two weeks, you’ll attend six live all-day classes. At the conclusion of your classes and coursework, you will attend one additional morning to complete the course final exam. This comprehensive program will prepare you to pass the state exam.
2 week program
All-day classes in Chicago and suburban locations
Online exam prep plus Exam Ready review class (a $98 value)
No hidden fees
- Want to obtain their broker license as quickly as possible
- Learn best with the guidance of a dedicated instructor
- Enjoy a structured classroom experience that includes interacting with peers
- Are focused and committed to completing their pre-license education in under three weeks
- Live, Classroom Sessions: Attend six live all-day classes in a highly motivating and engaging environment with some of the best instructors in the business. Our top-notch instructors will present and reinforce concepts from the course textbook to show you the ins-and-outs of the real estate market.
- Instructor Support: Not only will you have the support of instructors in the classroom, but you will also have access to instructor support by phone on weekdays when class is not scheduled.
- Course Materials: All of your course materials are included in the program tuition. You will receive access to both a digital and hardcopy textbook. Supplemental materials will be provided in class and online. No hidden fees.
- Exam Prep: Most schools charge an extra fee for their prep. Ours is included in your tuition. You will have access to Prep-to-Pass online exam preparation with over 650 practice questions and explanations to help you prepare for the course and state exams. Fast-Track students may also attend (optional) a bonus Exam Ready review class for all-day prep that includes: National, Illinois and Math subject matter (a $98 value).
- Success Guarantee: You made a commitment to attend a series of comprehensive, live classes – so we’re committed too! Our Success Guarantee allows you to retake the course for free in the event that you pass our course but fail the state exam. See school policies for details.
Our experienced instructors, class facilitators and customer service representatives set us apart from the competition. We are here to help you every step of the way.
- This course includes full 90-credit-hour pre-license education including Broker Pre-License Topics and Applied Real Estate Principles.
- No hidden fees: Your tuition includes all course materials, instructor support, final proctored exam, course transcript and all administrative requirements.
- Upon enrollment, you will receive immediate online access to all course materials. Additionally, the following materials will be shipped via First-Class Priority Mail®:
- Course Instructions, Syllabus and Detailed Schedule
- Course Textbook - No extra charge - a $50 value!
Mandatory Regulatory Fee(s):
The regulatory agency to which we report your course completion(s) may require a credit reporting or other processing fee. Fees are often calculated per-course or per-credit-hour.
Students are required to pay any state-mandated fees in addition to our course tuition.
We do not add any other shipping, processing, or hidden fees.