Illinois Real Estate: Licensing
Course 2 of 2: Broker Pre-License Applied Real Estate Principles
(Live Classroom or Webinar Sessions)
Applied Real Estate Principles is presented in multiple live classes. This state-approved course is taught by expert instructors who are also seasoned licensees.
You may enroll in this 15-hour course, however in order to become a licensed real estate broker in Illinois, you must complete a total of 90 credit hours of broker pre-license education. Save $100 by enrolling in our Complete Broker Pre-License Package.This modular course allows you to:
- Apply what you learned in the 75-hour broker self-study course.
- Practice dealing with buyers and sellers in a safe environment using the laws and rules that were studied in the previous course.
- Receive useful insight and practical awareness of the proper application of the laws and rules.
- Applied Real Estate Principles is also available as interactive webinars.
- You must complete a total of 90 credit hours of pre-license education in order to become a licensed real estate broker in Illinois.
- The 75-credit-hour broker pre-license course must be completed prior to attending the class.
- If you have not already completed the 75-hour pre-license course, enroll in the Complete Broker Pre-License Package, a discounted 90-hour program.
- After becoming licensed as a real estate broker, you must complete post-license education before your first renewal.
Mandatory Regulatory Fee(s):
The regulatory agency to which we report your course completion(s) may require a credit reporting or other processing fee. Fees are often calculated per-course or per-credit-hour.
Students are required to pay any state-mandated fees in addition to our course tuition.
We do not add any other shipping, processing, or hidden fees.