Illinois Real Estate: Licensing
Complete Managing Broker Pre-License Program
(Self-Study) + (Live Classroom or Webinar Sessions)
This discount package satisfies your entire 45 credit-hour requirement to obtain an Illinois managing broker license. Upon completion of your coursework, you will be prepared to pass the state exam.Real Estate Institute's 45 credit-hour discount package includes:
- 30 Credit-Hour Self-Study Course: Complete this straightforward course at your own pace - anywhere, anytime. Students use the ExamPro online assessment system to complete their assignments and lesson exams.
- 15 Credit Hours of Interactive Class: You will practice with real life scenarios and reinforce the concepts you learned in the self-study course with "Applied Management and Supervision", an engaging 15-hour course. Our classes are led by experienced real estate brokers and instructors.
- This package includes the Managing Broker Pre-License Topics and Managing Broker Pre-License Applied Management and Supervision courses.
- The 30 credit-hour self-study managing broker pre-license topics coursework must be completed prior to attending the live classes or webinars. Click to view our schedule of upcoming class sessions.
- Instructor Assistance is one of the most important aspects of your course. Call the Real Estate Institute to speak one-on-one with an instructor. Instructors answer your questions, provide individualized feedback and offer "real world" examples to reinforce the self-study course materials.
- Upon enrollment you will receive the following via First-Class Priority Mail®:
- Course Instructions, Procedures, and Policies
- Real Estate Institute's exclusive textbook specifically designed for managing broker pre-license education
- Your Username/Password that is required to access online course materials
Mandatory Regulatory Fee(s):
The regulatory agency to which we report your course completion(s) may require a credit reporting or other processing fee. Fees are often calculated per-course or per-credit-hour.
Students are required to pay any state-mandated fees in addition to our course tuition.
We do not add any other shipping, processing, or hidden fees.