Illinois Real Estate: Licensing
Course 1 of 2: Managing Broker Pre-License Topics
Complete this convenient self-study course anywhere, anytime. This course will help prepare you to pass the state exam.
You may enroll in this 30-hour course, however in order to become a licensed real estate managing broker in Illinois, you must complete a total of 45 credit hours of managing broker pre-license education. Save $100 by enrolling in our Complete Managing Broker Pre-License Package.Course topics include:
- Agent responsibilities
- Working with buyers and sellers
- Short sales and foreclosures
- Advertising regulations
- Agent safety
- Choosing comparables
- Opening and maintaining an office
- Building a successful team
- Creating a policy manual
- In order to obtain a managing broker license you must complete a total of 45 credit hours of pre-license education.
- You must complete the 30-hour pre-license course before attending the 15-hour interactive course.
- Instructor assistance is one of the most important aspects of our course. Students may call the school and speak one-on-one with an instructor. Instructors answer student questions, provide individualized feedback and offer "real world" examples to reinforce the self-study course materials.
- Upon enrollment you will receive the following via First-Class Priority Mail®:
- Course Instructions, Procedures, and Policies
- Real Estate Institute's exclusive textbook specifically designed for managing broker pre-license education
- Your Username/Password that is required to access online course materials
Mandatory Regulatory Fee(s):
The regulatory agency to which we report your course completion(s) may require a credit reporting or other processing fee. Fees are often calculated per-course or per-credit-hour.
Students are required to pay any state-mandated fees in addition to our course tuition.
We do not add any other shipping, processing, or hidden fees.