Mortgage Loan Originator: Get Your License
20 Hour SAFE Comprehensive PE - Pathway to Success
(Live Classroom Sessions)
Satisfy your NMLS 20-hour pre-license education requirements established in the Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act (SAFE Act) by participating in this interactive 3-day class. You will benefit from an instructor who has extensive frontline mortgage lending experience in addition to being a professional trainer. Your interest and attention will surely be captured during this lively three-day classroom program. Existing mortgage loan originators will also benefit from the comprehensive content included in this program.
Topics in this pre-licensing course include:
- Federal law and regulations
- Ethics, including ethical practices; fraud detection and prevention; consumer protection; fiduciary responsibility and fair lending practices
- Lending standards for the nontraditional mortgage product marketplace
- Other origination practices and standards
Students who complete this course will receive the 20 hours of pre-license education credit required for licensure as a loan originator and be prepared to begin working in the residential mortgage lending business.
- The required comprehensive course materials are included in the course tuition and supplied to each student, providing an explanatory and informative permanent reference.
- All state-licensed loan originators must satisfy a minimum 20-hour NMLS-Approved Pre-license Education requirement to become licensed under the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System. Some states also have state-specific education requirements that must be met. See the NMLS State-Specific Education Requirements Chart for details.
Mandatory Regulatory Fee(s):
The regulatory agency to which we report your course completion(s) may require a credit reporting or other processing fee. Fees are often calculated per-course or per-credit-hour.
Students are required to pay any state-mandated fees in addition to our course tuition.
We do not add any other shipping, processing, or hidden fees.