Real Estate Exam Preparation
Exam Ready: Intensive National Review
(Live Class or Webinar)
Are you planning to become a licensed Real Estate Broker or Salesperson? Have you been struggling to pass the National portion of the state exam? If so, we can help. You are almost there!
Real Estate Institute’s Exam Ready: Intensive National Review is the right program for you. This live review was created by real estate experts to help you pass the National portion of the licensing exam. Our program covers essential exam concepts and directly follows the exam outline.*
Topics:This program will provide you with a comprehensive review of the following topics:
- Agency Relationships and Contracts
- Real Property Ownership/Interest
- Marketing Regulations
- Property Management
Highlights:This comprehensive program includes the following:
- Instructor-Led 3-Hour Intensive Live Class or Webinar: Our interactive program allows you to ask questions and get immediate instructor feedback.
- Comprehensive Reference Materials: You will receive an electronic copy of the instructor's presentation, which you may review (and print).
- Online Practice Quizzes: Your student portal provides you with access to a series of practice quizzes. Our online assessment system offers instant grading and review of your quizzes (with explanations for each question).
- Final Exam Prep: Upon completion of your review course, you may access a simulated state examination consisting of 100 questions focused on the national subject matter.
- Frequent Updates: Content is regularly revised to keep pace with regulatory changes.
- Exam Ready Success Guarantee: We’re so confident that you’ll pass your state exam that we allow you to retake the Exam Ready - National program at no cost in the rare case that you don’t pass.
Details:You have two options to participate in our instructor-led live program:
- Log in online to our live-streamed webinar.
- Attend our class in-person in the Chicago suburbs.
As a webinar attendee, you can ask the instructor questions and interact with the other students just like classroom attendees, but from the comfort of your home or office. It’s the closest thing to being in class, but more convenient! You can even attend and participate using an app that’s available for most mobile devices.
After you enroll, you can get started right away. Access the online practice quizzes to pinpoint where you need the most help. You’ll receive instant score reporting with explanations to all of the questions.
You may attend the webinar from your computer or mobile device. The webinar does not require a webcam or special computer equipment. Click here to test your computer. See the mobile tech specs for a list of compatible devices.
* This National review class has content that is applicable to various states. However, the course has been developed for those states that specifically utilize Applied Measurement Professionals (AMP) for their state test administration. These states include Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, North Carolina, North Dakota, Vermont, Washington and Wyoming.
Mandatory Regulatory Fee(s):
The regulatory agency to which we report your course completion(s) may require a credit reporting or other processing fee. Fees are often calculated per-course or per-credit-hour.
Students are required to pay any state-mandated fees in addition to our course tuition.
We do not add any other shipping, processing, or hidden fees.
- Students who completed Broker pre-license education (or a portion of it) with a school other than Real Estate Institute and do not feel fully prepared to pass the state exam.
- Students who completed Broker pre-license education more than 3 months ago.
- Students who failed their first attempt at the state exam and feel that they need to be better prepared to retake the exam.
- Students who want a refresher course to prepare them to pass the state exam.
- Students who want to learn additional test-taking skills, gain confidence or would like a better understating of the state exam.