Real Estate Exam Preparation
Exam Ready: All-in-One Intensive Broker Review
(National, Math, & Illinois)
(Live Class or Webinar)
Are you planning to become a licensed Real Estate Broker? If so, you must pass a state exam.
Make no mistake, it’s a tough exam. Prepare to pass the state licensing exam the first time with Real Estate Institute’s Exam Ready live test prep program. Our program covers essential exam concepts and test-taking tips and directly follows the state’s exam outline.This live review includes all of our proven test prep classes into one comprehensive course.
- Exam Ready: Intensive National Review
- Exam Ready: Intensive Math Review
- Exam Ready: Intensive Illinois Review
Here’s why you’ll have an edge with Exam Ready:
- All-Day Intensive Live Class or Webinar: Our interactive program allows students to ask questions and get immediate instructor feedback.
- Comprehensive Reference Materials: You will receive an electronic copy of the instructor's presentation, which you may review (and print).
- Online Practice Quizzes: You will have access to a series of practice quizzes. Our online assessment system offers instant grading and review of your quizzes (with explanations for each question).
- State of Illinois Real Estate License Act of 2000 Study Guide: You'll receive a copy of our exclusive study guide to accelerate your review and preparation for the Illinois portion of the exam.
- Ultimate Exam Prep: Upon completion of your review course, you’ll receive access to a simulated state exam consisting of national and state-specific questions.
- AMP’s Candidate Handbook: This important reference contains detailed information about the state exam.
- Frequent Updates: Content is regularly revised to keep pace with regulatory changes.
- Exam Ready Success Guarantee: We’re so confident that you’ll pass your state exam that we allow you to retake the Exam Ready program at no cost in the rare case that you don’t pass.
Details:You have two options to participate in our instructor-led live program:
- Log in online to our live-streamed webinar.
- Attend our class in-person in the Chicago suburbs.
As a webinar attendee, you can ask the instructor questions and interact with the other students just like classroom attendees, but from the comfort of your home or office. It’s the closest thing to being in class, but more convenient! You can even attend and participate using an app that’s available for most mobile devices.
After you enroll, you can get started right away. Access the online practice quizzes to pinpoint where you need the most help. You’ll receive instant score reporting with explanations to all of the questions.
- You may attend the webinar from your computer or mobile device. The webinar does not require a webcam or special computer equipment. Click here to test your computer. See the mobile tech specs for a list of compatible devices.
- This non-credit course includes exam preparation only. Illinois requires license exam candidates to first complete 90 credit hours of pre-license coursework. If you have not yet completed this requirement, click here to learn more.
Mandatory Regulatory Fee(s):
The regulatory agency to which we report your course completion(s) may require a credit reporting or other processing fee. Fees are often calculated per-course or per-credit-hour.
Students are required to pay any state-mandated fees in addition to our course tuition.
We do not add any other shipping, processing, or hidden fees.
- Students who completed Broker pre-license education (or a portion of it) with a school other than Real Estate Institute and do not feel fully prepared to pass the state exam.
- Students who completed Broker pre-license education more than 3 months ago.
- Students who failed their first attempt at the state exam and feel that they need to be better prepared to retake the exam.
- Students who want a refresher course to prepare them to pass the state exam.
- Students who want to learn additional test-taking skills, gain confidence or would like a better understating of the state exam.