Real Estate Professional Development
Cliff Perotti Seminars
Building and Growing a Real Estate Brokerage: Strategies for Success
(Live Classroom Sessions)
EXTENDED: Take advantage of this Early-Bird Special by August 22, 2017 andoff regular-priced tuition ($995). The discount has already been applied!
Thinking about the next step in your career? Are there opportunities to join the management team at your company? Have you considered launching your own real estate company?
Good news! Real Estate Institute has partnered with Cliff Perotti Seminars to exclusively offer Management and Leadership Development Training for real estate professionals.
This two-day program covers everything you need to know to launch and/or manage a successful real estate company. Drawing upon over three decades of real estate experience, among other things, Cliff Perotti will teach you to create a vision for your company, show you how to build your brand, recruit and train sales associates and develop a strategic plan for the future.
Informed, Step-by-Step Discussions of: Reasons brokerages fail ... and how to avoid making the same mistakes Innovative ways to recruit, train and build your team Proven methods for identifying your marketing niche and increasing your market share Techniques for structuring compensation plans that motivate without draining profits Ways to increase visibility and revenue through websites, transaction management software, virtual assistants and blog marketing Key levers of profitability Compliance and risk management
Featuring insightful self-assessments, checklists and exercises throughout, this course provides comprehensive, hands-on training to help you become a well-organized, successful brokerage operator. Whether you are an experienced licensed or unlicensed real estate professional, you will learn to effectively manage a team and achieve personal and professional goals.
Why invest in this course?
- You're ready to earn more as you learn how to transition from real estate agent to being a manager or owner of a brokerage.
- Attendees of this program will save thousands of dollars in mistakes by taking advantage of Cliff's techniques and insights.
- You will receive expert training from an experienced instructor. Mr. Perotti is a 32-year veteran of the real estate industry and a Master Instructor for the Council of Real Estate Brokerage Managers.
- Your tuition includes bonus materials and exclusive discounts.
- Two $100 coupons for Real Estate Institute's Broker pre-license education programs. Use these to jump-start your recruiting and referral pipeline!
- A free copy of Mr. Perotti's highly recommended book, The Real Estate Entrepreneur (McGraw-HIll).
- We are committed to your success and have designed this course to provide the information and tools you need to advance your career and achieve your goals!
- Classroom sessions are held from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on two consecutive days.
- No hidden fees! All course materials are included in the enrollment fee.
- Coffee, pastries, and lunch will be provided on both days at no cost.
Mandatory Regulatory Fee(s):
The regulatory agency to which we report your course completion(s) may require a credit reporting or other processing fee. Fees are often calculated per-course or per-credit-hour.
Students are required to pay any state-mandated fees in addition to our course tuition.
We do not add any other shipping, processing, or hidden fees.