About This Package
In this engaging course, you will learn the following required topics:
- License Law – We break down key areas of Real Estate License Act of 2000, which every residential leasing agent is required to understand.
- Duties and Responsibilities of Residential Leasing Agents – We review general requirements, advertising, and what might trigger disciplinary action from the IDFPR.
- Agency – What is an "Agency Relationship"?
- Leasing Agreements and Disclosures – What you must know to protect yourself and your clients.
- Tenant-Landlord Laws – Which state laws and local ordinances must you consider?
- Fair Housing – Will you make the news?
- Advertising – What to do ... and not to do!
- Sexual Harassment Prevention - Every residential leasing agent is required to complete at this training. We cover federal and state laws, types of sexual harassment, and what to do if you experience or witness harassment.
After completing this course, you will be issued a Certificate of Completion and the corresponding course credit will be reported to the state.