About This Package
This package includes two courses PLUS on-demand presentations:
Course 1: Health Insurance: Illinois [20 credit hours] - Class or webinar instruction plus at-home study.
Course 2: Life Insurance: Illinois [20 credit hours] - Class or webinar instruction plus at-home study.
On-Demand Presentations: [5+ hours] - Test prep videos designed specifically to accompany our Life & Health prelicensing courses
With this package, you will benefit from:
- Live Training Sessions: Attend two live all-day sessions focused on essential exam topics. You'll enjoy a highly motivating and engaging environment with some of the best instructors in the business.
- Course Materials: Your digital and hard-copy textbook is included in the program tuition.
- Exam Prep: The exclusive textbook includes study charts, 150+ practice questions and a comprehensive glossary to help you prepare for the course and state exams.
- Exclusive On-Demand Videos: Whether you want a refresher of the material from start to finish or just want to jump to specific topics, our videos are easy to navigate and focus on breaking down the essential exam concepts.
Our experienced instructors, class facilitators and customer service representatives set us apart from other education providers. We are here to help you every step of the way.
Insurance Licensing Requirements
You are required to complete pre-licensing education approved by the Illinois Department of Insurance before taking the state exams. Real Estate Institute's program satisfies all state requirements for life and health pre-licensing courses.
- You must complete at least 20 hours of pre-licensing education for each major type of insurance you wish to sell. In general, these types (known as “lines of authority”) are Life, Accident/Health, Property and Casualty.
- For each 20-hour pre-license course, at least 7 ½ hours must be completed in a classroom or webinar setting.
- Licensing candidates must be at least 18 years old and also pass a state licensing exam for each desired line of authority.