ILLINOIS REAL ESTATE: MAINTAIN YOUR LICENSE
Sticky Navigaton Placeholder (may behave unexpectedly if placed anywhere other than "Header" or "Main")
About Our Programs
Here's why you should enroll:
- We are Illinois real estate education experts, and we know what you need.
- Your time is valuable, so we offer simple, straightforward programs that satisfy your requirement.
- Our flexible programs allow you to earn credit on your schedule - choose from self-study, classes, webinars, and online distance education.
- When exams are required, we provide the most convenient testing options.
- Extraordinary service sets us apart.
Each year, Illinois licensees make Real Estate Institute the #1 school for continuing education and post-license requirements.
Whether you've been licensed for years or are completing your first renewal, we have a program created specifically to address your requirement.
Illinois Managing Brokers must complete 24 credit hours of continuing education and renew their licenses with the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation (IDFPR) by April 30, 2023.
Exceptions: Managing Brokers in their first renewal are exempt from the 12-hour Broker Management CE course.
Active Illinois Attorneys are not required to complete CE but must renew their license with IDFPR.