MANAGING BROKER CE: MAINTAIN YOUR LICENSE
We Make CE Simple!
Completing your Illinois Managing Broker Continuing Education is essential to maintaining your professional license and staying up-to-date with the latest industry. Our continuing education program is tailored to fit any schedule. With our flexible All Online platform, you can complete your CE requirements at your own pace and on your schedule. Take charge of your real estate career and satisfy your required requirements today!
ALL ONLINE: SELF-PACED LEARNING
Managing Brokers, you can complete the entire 24-hour continuing education with this all-in-one package on your schedule, not ours. The "All Online" CE package allows you to complete your requirements from anywhere, anytime!
- Immediate access upon enrollment. Study online at your own pace.
- Interactive courses created by passionate Illinois real estate professionals.
- No Final Exam!
Renewing for the first time?
If this is your first license renewal as a Managing Broker, you are not required to complete a 12-hour Broker Management CE course during your first renewal period. Only 12 hours of Core and Elective CE is required. Our All Online Core and Elective package lets you complete your requirement from anywhere at any time with Online Distance Education. Enroll today!
Find Out What Sets Us Apart From The Rest!
Over 30 years of providing professional education!
Dedicated to providing convenient, easy-to-complete courses.
Focused on creating engaging, interesting, and relevant programs!
Chicago Association of REALTORS®️ Code of Ethics Partner Provider.
Managing Broker Continuing Education Blogs
Stay up-to-date or learn something new:
Managing Broker CE Requirements:
- 12 credit hours of Broker Management CE
- 12 credit hours of core and elective CE, consisting of:
- 4-Hour Core
- 8-Hour Elective, including Sexual Harassment Prevention training
- Managing Brokers renew every two years by April 30 (in odd years).
- Managing Brokers must complete their entire CE requirement before renewing their licenses.
Exceptions: Managing Brokers in their first renewal are exempt from the 12-hour Broker Management CE course.
Active Illinois Attorneys are not required to complete CE but must renew their license with IDFPR.
What are the Continuing Education (CE) requirements for IL Real Estate Managing Brokers?
Managing Brokers licensed by the IDFPR must complete 24 credit hours of continuing education.
- 12 credit hours of core and elective CE
- 12-hour Broker Management CE course
Are any Managing Broker licensees exempt from completing the continuing education requirements?
In some cases, a licensee may not need to complete the entire continuing education requirement.
- In their first license renewal, managing Broker licensees are exempt from the Broker Management continuing education requirement. These licensees are still required to complete 12 credit hours of core and elective continuing education.
- 8 Hours: Electives - Must include at least one (1) hour of Sexual Harassment Prevention training
All attorneys currently registered to practice law in Illinois are exempt from the continuing education requirement but must submit the required renewal fee and application to the IDFPR.
When do IL Real Estate Managing Brokers need to complete their continuing education requirements?
IL Managing Brokers must complete continuing education before each license renewal deadline: Every two (2) years by April 30 (in odd years).
Are my credits automatically reported to the IDFPR upon completing my course(s)?
Yes. Real Estate Institute reports all successful course completions to the appropriate regulatory authority. We report electronically (when permitted) to ensure timeliness and accuracy.
Have Additional Questions?Visit the Help Center