MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR CONTINUING EDUCATION
Late CE: Your Path to MLO License Renewal!
Need to complete Late CE for reinstatement or as directed by your state regulator? Our 8-hour LATE CE program is tailored to meet the essential educational requirements, particularly for states without additional state-specific education needs.
Don’t miss the reinstatement deadline on February 29th, 2024. Enroll today and ensure your compliance is secured!
Sticky Navigaton Placeholder (may behave unexpectedly if placed anywhere other than "Header" or "Main")
Looking for Group Enrollment Discounts?
With Real Estate Institute, you can provide your MLOs with convenient, structured training that keeps them updated on industry developments and best practices, not to mention that it's also more cost-effective than individual enrollment. Connect with us to learn more about discounts and custom program options that fit your company's needs.
Why Choose Us for Your Mortgage CE?
- 30 Years of Expertise: Providing professional education with a purpose backed by three decades of unparalleled experience.
- Convenience at Its Core: Dedicated to offering convenient, easy-to-complete courses tailored to your needs and schedule.
- Exceptional Support: Our exceptionally trained and caring student support team is here to guide you every step of the way.
- Engagement Redefined: Focused on creating mortgage programs that are not just educational but engaging, interesting, and relevant to your success.
What makes our courses superior?
Our NMLS-approved mortgage loan originator (MLO) CE license courses are created by Loan Originators for Loan Originators. They go beyond the ordinary check-the-box online training experience you might find elsewhere with Interactive case studies, scenarios, and activities (all video-based).
- Learn at your own pace with engaging videos, demonstrations, and quizzes.
- Stay compliant, track progress, and enhance your mortgage industry knowledge.
- Enjoy flexibility, self-paced learning, and availability with our engaging videos that help you stay updated with the latest mortgage industry knowledge.
- Discover All Video Based 8-Hour Late CE Online Self Study.
Upcoming 2024 CE Deadlines
- Late CE Renewal: Thursday, February 29, 2024
- SMART Renewal: Friday, December 6, 2024
- At Risk to Miss Renewal: Friday, December 13, 2024
- Guaranteed to Miss Renewal: Friday, December 27, 2024
Is Real Estate Institute an NMLS-approved provider?
Yes. The Real Estate Institute is an NMLS-approved course Provider, #1400102. We offer NMLS-approved pre-license and continuing education programs. We also provide a SAFE test preparation course to prepare loan originators for the mandatory national exam.
Who is required to take NMLS-approved continuing education?
All Loan Originators working for State-licensed companies must complete at least eight (8) credit hours of NMLS-approved continuing education each calendar year. Some states also require additional state-specific education.
How many hours of continuing education is required by the SAFE Act?
Every state-licensed mortgage loan originator must complete at least 8 hours of NMLS-approved education annually. Some states also have state-specific education requirements.
Our SimpleClick Course Selector lets you quickly find all your necessary CE requirements in just a few clicks.
- Select all states where you're licensed.
- Select your preferred class format. (Classes are only available in the Chicagoland area)
- View all courses needed to meet your national and state-specific requirements.
Need additional details? View the NMLS State-Specific Education Requirements Chart
Will my credits automatically be reported to the NMLS upon completion?
Yes. Real Estate Institute will report successful course completions to the NMLS within seven (7) days of course completion.
Have Additional Questions?Visit the Help Center