About This Course
Course topics (as mandated by the IDFPR):
- Illinois real estate license law and rules
- Illinois law specific to real estate ownership, rental and transfer
- Federal law, including fair housing, antitrust and common law
Real Estate Institute's 60 credit-hour broker course includes:
- Textbook: You will have immediate access to the online textbook. A printed textbook ($50 value) will be shipped to you at no additional charge. Also included is a supplement for Illinois license law, focusing on important aspects of the state exam.
- Online Course Work: Upon enrollment, log-in to your student portal for complete access to your assignments and lesson exams. Our ExamPro online assessment system offers instant grading and review of your work.
- Audio Supplement: Build your real estate vocabulary by listening to a review on our website, or download to your moblie device (e.g. iPhone®).
- Exam Prep: Most schools charge an extra fee for their prep. Ours is included in your course! Access online practice exams with over 600 practice questions and explanations and prepare for the state exam with confidence.