Illinois Insurance Producer: Continuing Education
Ethical Dilemmas for Insurance Professionals
(Live Classroom Session)
This course covers a wide variety of ethics-related issues across all major lines of personal and commercial insurance. Participants will explore real-world case studies that highlight how ethics can be applied in everyday business situations.
Delivered by Real Estate Institute’s unique brand of engaging and experienced educators, the course will give you a better understanding of how your personal code of ethics actually operates and will put you in a better position to make quick, smart decisions.
Approved for all insurance producers by the Illinois Department of Insurance, this course was designed specifically to satisfy the 3-hour ethics requirement.
- Attend in person at a variety of locations throughout the Chicago area.
- Network and share insights with your peers.
- Receive extended feedback from our experienced instructors.
- State Requirement - All Illinois insurance producers must attend an in-person, 3-hour ethics class as part of their 24-hour continuing education requirement. (Online or paper- based self-study is not allowed.)
- You can satisfy the rest of your continuing education requirement by completing our convenient self-study courses. Click here to learn more about our featured discount package.
Mandatory Regulatory Fee(s):
The regulatory agency to which we report your course completion(s) may require a credit reporting or other processing fee. Fees are often calculated per-course or per-credit-hour.
Students are required to pay any state-mandated fees in addition to our course tuition.
We do not add any other shipping, processing, or hidden fees.