Illinois Insurance Producer: Continuing Education
Providing Insurance Solutions
State Requirement - Illinois resident insurance producers must complete 24 hours of continuing education before renewing their license.
Complete 11 hours of your requirement anywhere, anytime with this convenient self-study course. This course is approved for all insurance licensees by the Illinois Department of Insurance (course approval 6000008443).
It's easy . . .
- Read the course book (printed or online).
- Take the open-book online exam for immediate scoring.
Credit is reported to the state within one business day!
This continuing education course examines a wide range of insurance products that might be sold to individuals, groups or businesses. Its purpose is to alert insurance professionals to the many different kinds of risks that can be managed with the help of the right product and the right advice.
Course topics include:
- Covering commercial property.
- Managing long-term care risks.
- Understanding annuity products.
- Handling data breaches and other cyber risks.
- Detecting early signs of consumer fraud.
- When enrolling for this program, you may request a free copy of the self-study book
- Paper exams are also available.
- As part of their 24-hour continuing education requirement, all Illinois insurance producers must complete a 3-hour ethics class. Click here for more information.
Mandatory Regulatory Fee(s):
The regulatory agency to which we report your course completion(s) may require a credit reporting or other processing fee. Fees are often calculated per-course or per-credit-hour.
Students are required to pay any state-mandated fees in addition to our course tuition.
We do not add any other shipping, processing, or hidden fees.