Illinois Insurance Producer: Continuing Education
Insurance Policies - An Essential Resource
State Requirement - Illinois resident insurance producers must complete 24 hours of continuing education before renewing their license.
Complete 10 hours of your requirement anywhere, anytime with this convenient self-study course. This course is approved for all insurance licensees by the Illinois Department of Insurance (course approval 67859).
It's easy . . .
- Read the course book (printed or online).
- Take the open-book online exam for immediate scoring.
Credit is reported to the state within one business day!
This course explores several major forms of insurance that a business owner or risk manager might consider purchasing. Early chapters summarize the most essential and most common kinds of coverage. Later sections address commercial insurance products that might not always be necessary but should at least be considered by risk-conscious entities. By completing this course, you will have the tools needed to create comprehensive insurance strategies for an entrepreneur.
Course topics include:
- Commercial property insurance
- Commercial general liability insurance
- Workers compensation
- Health insurance
- Business interruption insurance
- Group life insurance
- Commercial auto insurance
- Fair claims practices
- When enrolling for this program, you may request a free copy of the self-study book
- Paper exams are also available.
- As part of their 24-hour continuing education requirement, all Illinois insurance producers must complete a 3-hour ethics class. Click here for more information.
Mandatory Regulatory Fee(s):
The regulatory agency to which we report your course completion(s) may require a credit reporting or other processing fee. Fees are often calculated per-course or per-credit-hour.
Students are required to pay any state-mandated fees in addition to our course tuition.
We do not add any other shipping, processing, or hidden fees.