Skip to main content
Illinois Insurance Pre-Licensing
Currently Selected
Similar Programs
All-in-One PLUS icon
Enroll Now, Pay Later.
  • 80 Hour(s) Pre-License Education
All-in-One: Property, Casualty, Life, and Health Pre-Licensing (SAVE $50 when you bundle All Lines of Authority)


Look no further! Your Illinois insurance career starts here. Our state-approved All-in-One package includes programs for property, casualty, life, and health licenses. This is perfect for anyone who’s interested in selling homeowners insurance, auto insurance, life insurance, health insurance, and more. 

  • Engaging and comprehensive training at a comfortable pace.
  • Careful attention to all topics on the state licensing exam outlines.
  • Start-to-finish support to help you prepare with confidence.
  • In-depth review of state-specific content by Illinois insurance producers for Illinois insurance producers.

About This Program

This program includes four courses:

Course 1: Property Insurance: Illinois [20 credit hours] - Class or webinar instruction plus at-home study

Course 2: Casualty Insurance: Illinois [20 credit hours] - Class or webinar instruction plus at-home study 

Course 3: Life Insurance: Illinois [20 credit hours] - Class or webinar instruction plus at-home study

Course 4: Health Insurance: Illinois [20 credit hours] - Class or webinar instruction plus at-home study 

With this program, you will benefit from:

  • Live Training Sessions: Attend sessions focused on essential exam topics. You'll enjoy a highly motivating and engaging environment with some of the best instructors in the business.
  • Course Materials: Your digital and hard-copy textbooks are included in the program tuition.
  • Exam Prep: Each exclusive textbook includes study charts, 150+ practice questions, and a comprehensive glossary to help you prepare for the course and state exams.

Our experienced instructors, class facilitators and customer service representatives set us apart from other education providers.  We are here to help you every step of the way.

Illinois Insurance Licensing Requirements 

You are required to complete pre-licensing education approved by the Illinois Department of Insurance before taking the state exams. Real Estate Institute's program satisfies all state requirements for property, casualty, life, and health pre-licensing courses.

  • You must complete at least 20 hours of pre-license education for each major type of insurance you wish to sell. In general, these types (known as “lines of authority”) are Life, Accident/Health, Property, and Casualty.
  • For each 20-hour pre-license course, at least 7 ½ hours must be completed in a webinar or classroom setting.
  • Licensing candidates must be at least 18 years old and also pass a state licensing exam for each desired line of authority.


  1. This four-course package satisfies the Illinois pre-license education requirements for all lines of authority (20 hours per course).
  2. Your tuition includes all course materials, instructor support, a final exam, and a course transcript.
  3. Upon enrollment, you will receive the following:
    • your username and password to access all online course materials
    • immediate online access to course instructions and
    • course textbook (print and online) at no extra charge
  4. If you don't need the entire package but only a part of it, you can learn more by visiting our Life & Health or Property & Casualty pages. 

Real Estate Institute offers insurance education approved by the Illinois Department of Insurance.
Approved provider #102877.