Illinois Real Estate: Post-License
Broker Post-License Applied Real Estate Practices -
Course 2 of 2
(Live Webinar Sessions, Start Anytime)
New brokers are required to complete a 30-hour post-license education requirement before their first license renewal. Continuing education is not required during the first renewal period. This course satisfies the 15-hour interactive course requirement.
Perfect for busy brokers, Applied Real Estate Practices is presented in multiple live sessions:
Flex Webinar - 15 Credit Hours
- Choose to attend flexible webinar sessions when you are available. (No pre-registration required.)
- Participating in our webinar is the closest thing to being in a live class but more convenient.
- This live-streamed class can be viewed anywhere from your computer or mobile device.
- Live webinars are offered every Tuesday and Thursday and some weekends.
- Finish in as little as two days.
The state-required proctored exam must be scheduled and completed following your completion of the self-study course and six webinar sessions. You may take your proctored exam for all 30 credit hours at locations throughout the state or online with an individual proctor of your choice. Learn more.
- You must complete a total of 30 hours of post-license education before your first renewal.
- If you have not already completed the 15-hour Broker Post-License Topics course, enroll in the Complete Broker Post-License Package, a discounted 30-hour program.
- The webinar does not require a webcam or special computer equipment. Click here to test your computer.
- There are no webinars on federal holidays. Check the schedule for upcoming webinar dates.
Mandatory Regulatory Fee(s):
The regulatory agency to which we report your course completion(s) may require a credit reporting or other processing fee. Fees are often calculated per-course or per-credit-hour.
Students are required to pay any state-mandated fees in addition to our course tuition.
We do not add any other shipping, processing, or hidden fees.