Illinois Real Estate: Post-License
Broker Post-License Applied Real Estate Practices -
Course 2 of 2
(Live Webinar Sessions, Start Anytime)
New brokers are required to complete a 30-hour post-license education requirement before their first license renewal. Continuing education is not required during the first renewal period. This course satisfies the 15-hour interactive course requirement.
Perfect for busy brokers, Applied Real Estate Practices is presented in multiple live sessions:
Flex Webinar - 15 Credit Hours
- Choose to attend flexible webinar sessions when you are available. (No pre-registration required.)
- Participating in our webinar is the closest thing to being in a live class but more convenient.
- This live-streamed class can be viewed anywhere from your computer or mobile device.
- Live webinars are offered every Tuesday and Thursday and some weekends.
- Finish in as little as two days.
This course does not require a final exam. Students earn credit after attending all six of the required webinar sessions. A proctored exam is required for students who are also completing the self-study Broker Pre-License Topics course.
- You must complete a total of 30 hours of post-license education before your first renewal.
- If you have not already completed the 15-hour Broker Post-License Topics course, enroll in the Complete Broker Post-License Package, a discounted 30-hour program.
- The webinar does not require a webcam or special computer equipment. Click here to test your computer.
- There are no webinars on federal holidays. Check the schedule for upcoming webinar dates.
Mandatory Regulatory Fee(s):
The regulatory agency to which we report your course completion(s) may require a credit reporting or other processing fee. Fees are often calculated per-course or per-credit-hour.
Students are required to pay any state-mandated fees in addition to our course tuition.
We do not add any other shipping, processing, or hidden fees.