Illinois Real Estate: Post-License
Broker Post-License Topics -
Course 1 of 2
(Online Distance Education)
New for 2018!
Broker Post-License Topics can be completed anywhere at any time with this online distance education course. No final exam is required.
New brokers are required to complete the post-license education requirement before their first license renewal. Continuing education is not required during the first renewal period.
- Is intended to reinforce your understanding of the concepts you learned in the pre-license program.
- Provides useful insight and practical awareness of the proper application of the laws and rules.
You may enroll in this 15 credit-hour course, however in order to renew your new real estate broker license in Illinois, you must complete a total of 30 credit hours of broker post-license education. Save $100 by enrolling in our discounted Complete Broker Post-License Package.Course topics include:
- Working with buyers and sellers
- Advertising regulations
- Agent safety
- Other laws related to disclosures and real estate practices
- This course does not require a final exam. It is delivered in an interactive format.
- Upon enrollment you will receive your username/password that is required to access online courses.
- You must complete a total of 30 hours of post-license education before your first renewal.
- You may complete this online distance education course before or after you attend the interactive class/webinar.
Mandatory Regulatory Fee(s):
The regulatory agency to which we report your course completion(s) may require a credit reporting or other processing fee. Fees are often calculated per-course or per-credit-hour.
Students are required to pay any state-mandated fees in addition to our course tuition.
We do not add any other shipping, processing, or hidden fees.