Illinois Real Estate: Licensing
Comprehensive Pre-License Instructor Program w/ Exam Prep
(Live Training + Self-Study + On-Demand Presentations)
Choose this package and SAVE OVER $150 off the price of purchasing these programs separately.
This comprehensive package is perfect for individuals who wish to be fully prepared to:
- Pass the Pre-License Instructor state exam, administered by AMP; and
- Satisfy the IDFPR's requirements for completing Instructor Development Coursework
- Be well prepared to actually teach students the Illinois Broker pre-license curriculum.
Choose this package if you are seeking a program that goes well beyond what you will learn in a basic instructor development program. This package delivers more extensive, structured training that not only prepares you for the license exam, but covers ALL of the Illinois real estate fundamentals and concepts that you will be required to understand and apply in your capacity as an instructor.
This package includes the following:
- Complete Pre-License Instructor Development (12 hours)
These online, on-demand courses provides a step-by-step overview of pre-licensing topics and guidance regarding effective content delivery. You will also be provided with vital tips and techniques for becoming a successful instructor.
- Complete Broker Pre-License Training (90 hours)
Our Flex Path program is provided because it provides the most schedule flexibility and works great for busy professionals.** You will begin with our comprehensive self-study course and then attend classes or live broadcast webinars to complete the interactive state requirement. Upon completion of your coursework, you will be well prepared to pass the state exam.
- BONUS: Exam Ready All-Day Review
If you need extra support, attend Exam Ready. This optional, intensive licensing exam review class/webinar covers national, math and Illinois state-specific content. Choose individual topics or review ALL THREE.
- No hidden fees: Your tuition includes comprehensive course materials, instructor support, final exam and certificate of completion.
- Instructor assistance is one of the most important aspects of our courses. Call the Real Estate Institute to speak one-on-one with an instructor. Instructors answer student questions, provide individualized feedback and offer "real world" examples to reinforce the self-study course materials.
- Upon enrollment you will receive the following at no extra charge via First-Class Priority Mail®:
- Course Instructions, Procedures, and Policies
- Course Textbook
- Your Username/Password that is required to access online course materials
** Our goal is to add value by providing the most appropriate training for each instructor candidate. If you enroll in this comprehensive package, but prefer to attend a 90-hour program that offers even more instructor-led training, please call us and we'll gladly transfer you from Flex Path to one of our other Broker Pre-License Programs.
Mandatory Regulatory Fee(s):
The regulatory agency to which we report your course completion(s) may require a credit reporting or other processing fee. Fees are often calculated per-course or per-credit-hour.
Students are required to pay any state-mandated fees in addition to our course tuition.
We do not add any other shipping, processing, or hidden fees.