Illinois Real Estate: Licensing
Pre-License Topics - Step by Step
(Online On-Demand Presentation)
Prepare to become an Illinois Real Estate Pre-License Instructor with this online, on-demand program. Start anytime!
This is the first course in a series of two state-approved courses intended for individuals who wish to become licensed Illinois real estate pre-license instructors. You must complete a 12-hour pre-license instructor training program to be eligible for licensure. If you have not already completed any part of this requirement, we encourage you to register for our Complete Pre-License Instructor Program.
This course provides a step-by-step overview of pre-licensing topics and guidance regarding effective content delivery.
View the entire online course all at once or in individual modules. Start and stop whenever you choose, and pick up right where you left off. After viewing the entire presentation, you will be prepared to pass the course (online) final exam. We'll provide a certificate of completion upon successful completion of the program.
- No hidden fees: Your tuition includes comprehensive course materials, instructor support, final exam and certificate of completion.
- Instructor assistance is one of the most important aspects of our course. Call the Real Estate Institute to speak one-on-one with an instructor. Instructors answer student questions, provide individualized feedback and offer "real world" examples to reinforce the self-study course materials.
- Upon enrollment you will receive the following at no extra charge via First-Class Priority Mail®:
- Course Instructions, Procedures, and Policies
- Course Textbook
- Your Username/Password that is required to access online course materials
Mandatory Regulatory Fee(s):
The regulatory agency to which we report your course completion(s) may require a credit reporting or other processing fee. Fees are often calculated per-course or per-credit-hour.
Students are required to pay any state-mandated fees in addition to our course tuition.
We do not add any other shipping, processing, or hidden fees.