Illinois Real Estate: Licensing
Residential Leasing Agent Pre-License Course
It's a great time to start a career as a residential leasing agent! You can earn this entry-level real estate license in very little time, making it a great starting point for your real estate career.
We'll provide you with our exclusive textbook and five homework assignments (one for each chapter). Along the way, you're encouraged to contact our instructor team, who are here to answer your questions and provide the extra help if/when you need it. After successfully completing the required homework assignments, you'll be ready for the final exam. This comprehensive program will prepare you to pass the state exam.
Complete at your own pace
Includes textbook, homework assigments, and instructor support
No hidden fees
Our 15-credit-hour course satisfies the entire education requirement to obtain an Illinois residential leasing agent license.This self-study course is perfect for those who:
- Want to obtain their leasing agent license as quickly as possible without attending any classroom sessions
- Work well independently, but aren't afraid to ask for help if/when needed.
- Are focused and can dedicate time in their schedule to complete five required homework assignments. Most students complete the course in 1-2 weeks.
- Exclusive Textbook / Course Materials: All your course materials are included in the tuition. You will receive access to both a digital and hardcopy of our exclusive textbook, only available through Real Estate Institute. This course follows our easy-to-read book, that is designed just for leasing agent license preparation. We also provide quizzes and supplemental materials online. No hidden fees.
- Instructor Support: One of the most valuable features of this course is our team of instructors, who are available to answer your questions. We understand that you may have questions or want more examples about a particular subject. Our instructors are here to help! You are encouraged to take advantage of our expert guidance during the course and before you attempt the state exam.
- Exam Prep: You will have access to our online assessment system, where you will complete your assignments. Each lesson quiz is graded instantly and provides you an opportunity to review your results for each question. This helps you to know where to focus your time and attention or call for help if needed.
Our experienced instructors and customer service representatives set us apart from the competition. We are here to help you every step of the way.
All residential leasing agent licensees must work under the supervision of a managing broker. The state requires that you:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Hold a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Have a sponsoring managing broker or firm
- Successfully complete a 15 credit-hour residential leasing agent pre-license course
- Pass a state exam
Mandatory Regulatory Fee(s):
The regulatory agency to which we report your course completion(s) may require a credit reporting or other processing fee. Fees are often calculated per-course or per-credit-hour.
Students are required to pay any state-mandated fees in addition to our course tuition.
We do not add any other shipping, processing, or hidden fees.