About This Package
This engaging course will apply the law to real-life situations you are likely to experience in your practice. You will learn:
- How to protect your earnings in a highly regulated business environment
- How recent amendments to the license law affect you
- Updates to the Real Estate License Law of 2000 include:
- New citation program
- New rules regarding new agent oversight and supervision
- New rules regarding teams and advertising
- New rules regarding establishing and terminating sponsorship
- Current trends and duties of licensees representing buyers and sellers
- Recommendations and best practices to run a successful real estate brokerage - and be compliant!
- How to create, manage and enforce office policies
- What managing brokers (including those who are self-sponsored) need to know to be in compliance
After completing this course, you will be issued a Certificate of Completion and the corresponding course credit will be reported to the state.